By entering this website you accept our terms and Condition and diclaimer note.
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Details we hold do not be published without our written permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors or third party providers and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2.VISITOR CONDUCT – Rules For Posting Comments
1. Please confine comments to the topic of the post, and do not post the same comment more than once.
2. Brevity is the soul of wit, so it’s great if you can make your case in 250 words instead of 500. If you can cut back to 150 words, even better. The Stiletto reserves the right to edit out redundancy or verbosity.
3. Proper attribution (source; author; date; permalink or URL of the printer-friendly version, if available) should be given when including words, phrases, headlines or ideas in your post that are not your own. With plagiarism being rampant among MSM print journalists, The Stiletto feels the need to make this request explicitly.
4. RC will also remove or refuse comments that include ads, and ethnic, racial or sexual slurs. The use of invective in place of insight makes liberal blogs uniformly tiresome and above all RC aims to be a good read.
3. SITE UPTIME
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4.LINKS T O AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
runwaycolombo.com will refrain from promoting events that feature our competitor sites as events sponsors, however if you still wish to promote your event with us please be kind enough to remove competitor site as an event sponsor and we will be happy to feature your event. In the situation where an event has already been uploaded containing competitors as sponsors, our design team will remove their respective branding material before publishing.
7 Individual Models Photographers in our website
The fashion model photographs published in our website is from these following source
1. Runway Colombo Photography
2. Third party providers.
3. Media / or press releases.
We do not hold the copyright for third party contents and We have not reviewed each third party or media releases, we have no responsibility or control over such third party websites or their content so if you think that there is an infringement please contact third parties directly.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Statues of Sri Lanka. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Sri Lankan Courts.